Rhode Island Operating Engineers License
Rhode Island Dept of Labor & Training
Division of Occupational Safety, Boiler Unit
PO BOX 21057
Cranston, RI 02920-0942
No State Jurisdictional Boiler & Refrigeration Operator's License Law at this time.
190 Dyer Street
Providence, RI 02903-1712
Local residency not required to apply for license.
Licenses from other jurisdictions may not be recognized for experience.
The City of Providence has 5 licensing levels:
- Providence Apprentice Fireman
- Providence Refrigeration Machine Operator
- Providence Boiler Operator/Fireman
- Providence Stationary Engineer
- Woonsocket Boiler Operator